Server Heredur is not working!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dark_Sinister, May 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sinister

Dark_Sinister Forum Apprentice

Since friday afternoon, I have been able to log in 2 times(saturday and tuseday) for short period times. For the first time today, I could log in to the forum.

I have contacted technical support. BUT the issue is NOT my computer/internet/cleaning and so on.

According to DSO fan page at Facebook, SEVERAL players have the sam problem. I have also friends that cant log in to thin client.

Heredur is EDIT up good!

I have invested a smaller fortune in this game since 2013, to much money just to ignore to play it.

I was able to play approx 1 hour today. Then the thin client crashed and I got:

Service Unavailable - DNS failure
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
    Reference #11.b78e655f.1493743244.6fcc3e5

Kindly solve the issue with Heredur server!

Last edited by moderator: May 2, 2017
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Dark_Sinister ,

Heredur is working as intended.
    Are you still experiencing this problem ? Let us know.

Cheers,

3. mypuma14

mypuma14 Forum Greenhorn

It's not working and has not been since friday. When i try to login at the client all i get is a black background and service unavailable. the same thing happens at the website drakensang.com (but with a blank page and the text "Service unavailable dns-faliure
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
    Reference #11.b68e655f.1493794471.34a891a )

when i try to log in . It's so bad that it's been six days and the issue is still not resolved.

The game and the forum is only accessible through A Vpn

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @mypuma14 ,

Thank-you for letting us know. Then there is something going on with some particular players. Please, open a ticket to our support team and they will help you so much as possible.

For now, I will report those two cases.
    Cheers :) ,

5. mypuma14

mypuma14 Forum Greenhorn

i contacted the support and they sent it to cm and game dev.

how long will it take ?

6. Sirknumskull

Sirknumskull Forum Greenhorn

I have the same problem. I have to use VPN to be able to log-in after that i can close VPN and and chose my server(heredur) without any problem.

7. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Are you still experiencing the same problem or was it fixed?
    Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.