Cash Shop Bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Existoverus, Apr 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Existoverus

Existoverus Forum Apprentice

Last week I purchased Andermant package for 9.99,,,, I noticed this week it was taken out of my account 3 x per transaction , charging me for the other 2 x I did not purchase. That was last week, I noticed it this week cus I went to my CC account last night after seeing my game balance at negative 37 thousand andermant. Last night I bought a 9.99 pakage, used it ,, played for a lil while and logged out. Logged back in after a couple hours then saw the negative balance.
    Has this happened to anyone else, I dont see how this could only happen to 1 person. Also I am not sure but I dont think I clikt on a button that authorized Drakensang to make duplicate purchases from a single clik. I have a support ticket in, but I dont think they looked too far into it, in their response about it they said that the error was declined because of an insufficient balance in my account. I dont know about anyone else but it does not seem to me they have a clue of what I was saying or they just dint understand what was typed. So all I am asking is if there is anyone here that this has happened to I would like to hear from you soon...TYVM

2. There was a glitch in the system which was duplicating transactions last week and through the weekend. Those unintended transactions have now been reversed. i.e. the money paid has been refunded and the unintended packages have been removed. If players accepted and spent the duplicated andermant packages, then their balances may now be in the negative. If you wish to have this clarified further, you will need to contact Support. This is not an issue that we can assist you with here in the forum.

budillanne80 likes this.
  3. Existoverus

Existoverus Forum Apprentice

ok so heres the scoop this is what I recieved in the forums about the explanation as to why my andermant is now negative 37K.
    "There was a glitch in the system which was duplicating transactions last week and through the weekend. Those unintended transactions have now been reversed. i.e. the money paid has been refunded and the unintended packages have been removed. If players accepted and spent the duplicated andermant packages, then their balances may now be in the negative. If you wish to have this clarified further, you will need to contact Support. This is not an issue that we can assist you with here in the forum."
    So here's my big beef, I checked my Credit card account and no refund has been given but my game account is still in the negative by 37K. So let's get this straight, there was a glitch, I was charged multiple times for an item, then a week later to have those charges not refunded back to me AND still my game account is overdrawn by 37k andermant. How does that work , my credit card shows the purchase, I use the andermant, yet you still do not refund the money.
    you cannot remove a package that has already been used, furthermore, how can you reverse a transaction if it has already been used.
    So in retrospect, there was no refund of the the unintentional transactions, yet they still put my account in the negative for andermant that my credit card transactions say I already paid for. So if they are paid for why am I in the negative for a purchase I was never refunded.

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hi @Existoverus

Moved your post in this thread.
    We cannot help you on this matter here in the forum. You need to contact support.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.