Inventory Clutter

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dragonnns, Nov 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Ok, ok.. I admit it. I am a packrat. I collect things, tuck them into my locker with the intention of making decisions on them later and then, well, never get to it. I had seven locker pages of stuff and another six and a half pages of regular inventory. This state of affairs just couldn't go on. So, frustrated that I couldn't run even a short map without having to leave loot behind, I spent some time yesterday wading through it all.

It was rather insightful to look at the bad habits I had let run amok. I found I had three almost identical Dragan's Battleworn Robes and four Bellicose Boots for example. I also found a staff filled with rubies (nice find but could have used them earlier!). I have vowed to not let this happen again.

I cleaned up a lot of it but still only have 87 open slots. More must go!

In going through it all, I came across items I knew intimately at one time but now, can't fully remember if they are worthy of inventory space. I tried looking through the forum guides and the Wiki but couldn't find reference to some of the items. I would appreciate some insight from anyone who remembers what they are and whether they are something to keep.

Black Token / White Token - I'm pretty sure these were used in a previous version of the New Moon event and are no longer needed.

Karabossa's Fairy Claw - Since it grants access to Blakborg (difficult), I am assuming it is useless

Malyssa's Magical Scroll (difficult) - Same as above

Vial of Werewolf Blood (difficult) - Previous version of the Full Moon event and now worthless?

Vargulf's Ancestral Teeth - Same as above as it grants access to Varholm Difficult

Mysterious Weapon Pattern (part 1 of 4) and Dragan's Sigil (part 3 of 4) - These are two parts used to create Dragan's Incensed Staff. Is the staff an item worth creating if the event comes around again? I'm not sure it is based on some of the chatter from the Devs.
    PS. Dragan's Sigil is called "Dragan's Spill" on the Wiki

Blood of the Forest - No clue what this is for... was it an invasion event? Dragan? Quest?

Julov's Sleep Potion - This takes me to Shanri-La at night, but most every instance of this event changes the name of "Shanri-la". Will it still work?

Various buffs for Crystals of Truth involving Phestos - Any idea on whether the winter event will still involve CoTs?

Light Essence - This is the regular version of the essence, no extra damage. I have a bunch of it that does extra damage. Any value to the one without increased damage?

Unique items without Base Values - Is there any value to these crafting-wise? Or are they just melt?

Thanks!

EhtovK likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Buy equipment in few days when the event is happening ... don't wait they are not going to be available forever.
    [​IMG]

^ all these = Alt+Delete
    Not anymore :D
    These items are required to create the weapon T0 ... you don't need them since the weapon can be obtained up to T5 from drop and in the shop as well.
    It is item required for the last challenge from the Dragan event ... you need it to kill the woods ... without the buff they are immune to attack.
    Takes you to M2 in the desert of Essences event ... last time this event was at live servers in the time when Noah was building his ark
    They are not Winter solstice Event items ... those are the anniversary event's items ... next anniversary event is happening in August 2018 XD
    Ditch them ... if needed you can easily get them again.
    No damage is added when using them.
    It depends ... some of them can be converted into new format ...
    If they are lower than level 50 melt them ... they are useless and can't be refined

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Only? That is nearly double what I had until about a week ago when I got a nice amount of gold and was able to use a bunch of my 1/3 crafting items with my 2/3 crafting item... Even failures opened space. Now I have about 65-70 open spaces.

My biggest drain is all the items I'm working on crafting. It is slow going. When the next PW season ends, I should have enough gold to keep me for a while, but after being away from the game for about 9 months, I've not gotten a solid PW season under my belt yet. I'm looking forward to that 27k-30k gold in early January. :D

4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Thanks for the feedback! Now I have a better idea on what to toss.

No blossoms, unfortunately, or I'd buy more from the shop. I have the tokens which I don't think are the same.

Between the locker and inventory, I have 364 inventory slots. 70 of them hold essences (mostly blue). 28 + hold gems. Those won't go away anytime soon. I have about 21 holding crafting items but could REALLY use some more. I don't get why DSO doesn't let us purchase more inventory.. be a win for them (mo $$) and a win for us (mo space!!!).

Anyway, I need to melt more of the uniques to free up space. I think most of my baseless items are 50 or lower.

Looks like I can free up another 14 inventory slots! Whoo hoo! Thanks all!!

Power to the Pack(less) Rat!

-MERGED-

How in the world can you complete a map and still pick up all the items?? Or, I guess?, you don't?

I need glyphs so badly I need to pick up every melt I possibly can...

Last edited by moderator: Nov 9, 2017
  5. _Baragain_

Use gem holders. Though Gems stack, that is only really efficient for the small gems (flawed, splintered, and simple). You'll almost never have enough large gems (normal or polished and higher) to make it worth stacking them since they don't really drop that often. Those ones go into the random uniques that sit in my locker.
    Short runs are fine, but in long runs I need to make the call on what to hold onto and what to trash to pick up important drops. It's been getting better.

6. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I try my best to keep 84 slots open for farming.

I personally wish that they will (sooner rather than later) offer an event, ess, and gem bag as that would solve the inventory space immediately.

7. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there Rhysingstar; rest assured that we all need more inventory space and your wishes as much as our Community's wishes are being conveyed on regular basis in our reports. Let us hope that our wishes will be seen to in due course; until then- keep those ideas coming- they are greatly appreciated.

kind regards

Nalros likes this.
  8. RyanED

RyanED Forum Apprentice

A newbie question here: Only day six of playing this amazing game. Should I spend my currency to unlock the extra row of inventory space? I think it says 1600. And once I obtain that row, will there be an option to unlock a second inventory page? I see all of them but I only have access to page I (one). Well I had the special one also (free deluxe and premium package but it just ran out).

9. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Yes, spend your ander on inventory and locker space first.

For inventory, the first row is cheap (1600). After that, go into the shop (T) and you can buy 3 rows at a time for 10800. That is the cheapest way to do it.

As you progress into the game (especially end game) you'll need all that space.

_Baragain_, EhtovK and RyanED like this.
  10. RyanED

RyanED Forum Apprentice

This is a life saver of information.
    Thank you so much, Rhysingstar

11. _Baragain_

The other thing you can unlock is your Locker. The space is cheaper per space, but at the expense of not being able to access your locker while you are outside of an urban area (unless you have premium). This is good for more long term storage.

12. Yessss! lol Spend it on inventory. You need it so much. I spent most of my ander starting out, on inventory. Then DSO had a sale on their inventory slots package which I did get. Look out for that sale if you catch it, get it. Money well spent, granted I still have no room xD. Most of my inventory is crafting potentials and DSO 'STUFF'. Goodluck :))

13. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

In case you mean the inventory sale in which you unlock all inventory slots for an amount of real money, be careful. There used to be a time when it was cheaper to buy ander on a 25% sale (or special offer) and open slots with or without the 3 rows for 10800 ander. I'm not sure if it still works like that, but it may be worth it to make the necessary calculations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.