am i bugged?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by jamesstafford58, Nov 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesstafford58

jamesstafford58 Someday Author

i have a 55 and a 49 toon but neither can get into the new lvl dungeons like FBI,dragon caverns ect,it only allows me to go back in normal did i miss something?

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

You must have missed some quests, most likely ones they added when they altered the general questlines a bit. Check the Compendium for both characters and see what is not completed. Also, think there are other threads with this question, so always do a quick search when you have a problem, you just might find the answer faster if someone else reported the same thing before. Cheers!

3. Also, please use the search function. There have been many people complaining about not being able to access the Painful/Excrutiating/Fatal versions of those maps and in every case it has been because they are missing one of the quests found in the official announcement.

Morinphen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.