Feedback Keeping Buffs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zulily19, Apr 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zulily19

Zulily19 Someday Author

I'v been re-doing the quests and now have a lot of buffs . I will finish the first part before I will use them all. Will they be good for the second part of the quest? Should I just stop doing the quests? If so what do I do with the buffs? Thank you.

2. bLoodZ

bLoodZ Someday Author

If you're talking about the ones from the sewer event, those buffs will be useless for the challenge because the progress for it are the golden type of dogtags which will require different buffs.

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Zulily19 ,

Exactly. As @bLoodZ explained, there will be a different type of Plumber's Dogtag, which will be golden ones in the challenge.
    So, those buffs that you are getting through the quests, keep them for a future version of this event.

Challenge progress will have different type of buffs - golden plumber's dogtag - that will be sold in the T-Shop too.

Cheers and thank-you for your support ;)

4. Zulily19

Zulily19 Someday Author

Okie Thank you for both for answering.

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.