Not even able to start playing issue

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DemanUser91, Jul 20, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemanUser91

DemanUser91 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I just signed up and two big problems stroke me already..
    1. I do not get to play on browser: I even downloaded Chrome App, but either way I try when I get to where there should be a "Play Now" button, I get a "Download Now" or something like that button. I read everywhere that this game should be "browser friendly", if one may say so, so I'm wondering, what's wrong with my browser?
    2. I tried downloading the client, anyway, but the launcher just shows a black blank page, so at this point it's impossible to me to play the game.
    What do I do?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

In order to play the game in browser you will need to install Java plugin and Flash Player.
    You can't play with Chrome because it is not supporting NPAPI (java plugin) for a longer time ... so you should use Firefox or any other NPAPI supporting browser.
    BTW don't use IE either :D

As for the client ... I would suggest you to wait until the client downloads all contents ... and then start playing.
    If you can't install DSO Client ... check if you are running the installation as administrator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.