daily quests

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sshadowfang, Mar 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sshadowfang

Sshadowfang Forum Apprentice

i dont get much time to play during the week , so i need to do daily quests fast,
    is there a quick way of doing the daily quest(complete 2 quests)? you used to be able to get maps from thabo and it counted as a quest,i am level 52 and have very few quests and they are to hard to do in little time

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Look for repeatable requests in other events (there are several you can do in the current DDH event, though you have to go to Kingshill to complete them)

3. Sshadowfang

thanks dkarl ,do low level repeat quests count towards your daily quest?

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Sshadowfang ,

Yes, they do ;) They are quests, so when you complete them, they will count, regardless the level :)
    Cheers,

5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

When I am in a hurry my favorite re quests are the Gnome Mining and Troll Din quest in Hoggins. The ore quest starts as soon as you enter Hailstone; so no wasted travel time and the map area to do them is compact. Only takes a couple minutes to complete both so they a handy for the complete 2, 4 or even 8 for dailys.
    Yeah with DDH running I am doing Fair Trade and Chop Chop re quests a lot. You do not have to be in Kingshill though for these. They are available in all towns except Yaltepetl, Cardhun and Hirajah.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Melethainiel likes this.
  6. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

I usually did the 2 repeatable quests in "Rootrock Cavern" (both Quests from Werian Sanctuary)

7. Sshadowfang

thanks for all the replies:)

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Sshadowfang ,

You are welcome ;)
    Question answered, closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.