Before patch max Wisdom..now 9 points...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nmeofdst8, Aug 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nmeofdst8

nmeofdst8 Forum Greenhorn

like the title says...im sitting on an epic mount...i obviously had max wisdom before patch.
    Log in to find i have 9 wisdom points now...what gives? It's obviously broke.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

SS?

3. NimKaar

NimKaar Forum Apprentice

i have same problems i lost 3 wisdom points fom 30-27

also noticed on my other account all my toons had lvl 20 for first mount now they all have lvl 17 wisdom

4. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

same for me on my dwarf he had 29 wisdom before patch and after 21....

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

6. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

I have same problem ,from 4 of my char ,I have only problem with 1 char ,it lost on fame and knowledge point(from 30 become only 28 ) , and what anoy me more ,that bugged char has one more problem ,he can not spend wisdom point in behemoth talent everytime I spend on that talent ,than changing map or teleport to city the talent unselected again , but if I spend all my 28 point like in hp ,speed ,mobillity ,or dmg he has no problem at all , anybody has same experience like that ?

7. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Hi,

I have 4 characters and all of them suffer this problem. Main main character was level 25 (more than 37 000 ancient wisdom) before the R155. This ancient wisdom has been converted to about 18 000 ancient wisdom points, so I have lost about 19 000 points, which is considerable amout. I really hope they will fix it and I will regain lost points back.

I'm wondering what is so complicated about 1:1 conversion?

BTW: since R155 my account suffers a mentor bonus bug - the mentor bonus is active for all my charactes.

couda22

8. nmeofdst8

i see this hasn't been addressed by customer service or anyone official yet. Nice, send in support request nothing, here nothing. what do you have to do to actually get help in this game from people who can actually fix stuff.

9. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

On my mech I never leveled I was at 0 and when I got the wisdom to get level 1 it jumped to level 5. I wonder what happens when you level will it jump back to where it should be?

On my mech I am not sure what level he was before hand but my main toon had the cap quest active so wonder if that is why I did not loose any...

10. nmeofdst8

i've done the dailies and gotten from 9 to 11 so far..no big jump back up to where it should be...

11. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Oh pooh. That stinks. I see they postponed the hotfix... Oh well. (ツ)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.