any news about gem splitting/saphire refiners?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ULTRAPEINLICH, Mar 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

I'm still waiting for more alternatives in terms of saphire refinemet that bp announced.
    How about gem splitting (split royals into 3sacreds/9 perfects/27radiants and so on) to make better use of gem crafting and refiners?
    Bigpoint announced the current situation won't be their final solution. I am sitting on rather useless royals right now, so i am asking you: any news about that? And please don't tell me "bp expected feedback from us but nothing was delivered" (just read that answer in the closed hotfixII topic), there was plenty of that...

Thx in advance :)

mestamer67 likes this.
  2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @ULTRAPEINLICH , first, the statement from BP that the current system might not be final, stands.

Second, this:

Is way too far from this:

Please do not twist our words, we did deliver your feedback, we even sent ideas like the one you're exposing together with said feedback, and just like you, we are waiting for an answer, but take into account that delicate decisions such as a final resolution on sapphires is not one to be done lightly.

I'm afraid the answer remains the same for now, which doesn't mean we have forgotten and aren't asking for it, be patient, when we have new information handed to us we'll inform everyone right away, best regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.