Ring of Life and new event rune in pvp

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Kohn_Hamper, Jul 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

Hi,
    Not sure if this is intentional but the unique value of the RoL, 1% hp per sec doesnt work in pvp, same with the new event hp rune.
    Thanks

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Kohn_Hamper ,

In theory, it should work.
    There is a bug report opened about that and we are waiting for an answer regarding it.
    We will keep you updated on this topic.
    Cheers,

Kohn_Hamper likes this.
  3. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

I hope its intentional and not a bug.If these make it back in pvp we will get back to the old "run around and exhaust your opponent" age.We have warriors with over 150k hp now.Imagine how much hp will they get back with the rings,skills and runes per second in pvp.Some can almost go afk near the infernal bosses and those do a lot of dmg.Making these %hp rec items work in pvp will mess it up even more lol .

4. Kohn_Hamper

Kohn_Hamper Junior Expert

Healing items and skills dont work after 2 minutes is up, so that doesnt happen anymore....

5. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Yes, but still..many will go back to the old "running around and wait for time to be up then remove their items gameplay".If these items would be to work again in PvP then i suggest when the time is up, the hp that gets decreased each second to be based on the max hp each player had during that game.This way removing items and running around wont work anymore and players would be forced to fight instead of running.

6. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I rarely see dog bite cat. Eventually cat run away and escape from the dog.
    Either way people call them fighting. Neither the dog or cat win.

Perhaps a draw result could be consider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.