pve leaderboard problematic system or what?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by thouvou000, Jul 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Well, i have been doing pve leaderboards since they came and i just noticed something. We only have 2.5 days for the leaderboards and so i wanted to see that im sure in the top 10 that i want to be. So, its me and 3 other guys with the same points, 650 all 3 of us. Why its me, who has more points than them, better places in the dungeons and better times, below them in the rank ladder? Shouldnt i be first among the 3 of us? I repeat im better than them in every single aspect of the leaderboards.Does somene know how the system works in cases where players have the same points collected, because so far i thought the more points who have collected from all dungeons would give someone the lead in cases like this

2. AbradolfLincler

AbradolfLincler Someday Author

you all three will be rewarded the same bonus. i'm not sure if it goes by alphabetical order, who arrived at that level of points first, or by boss kills, monsters kills or whatever. last time i tied with someone for the same amount of points we all received the same rank and it only counted as rank #8 for example. hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.