Suggestion Automatic Walking

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Elics, Nov 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elics

Elics Someday Author

Can the installation of automatic walking Shortcuts.
    When i use my mouse left key, point the monster then walking stop.
    I hope my drram is true. :)
    [​IMG]

misterbean likes this.
  2. misterbean

misterbean Padavan

This is my dream too. Everywhere you go, there are stupid mobs and you don't have any free space to click so you can walk.
    Because of this sometimes I click the buttons at the top by mistake and the stupid premium window shows up in my face right in the heat of the battle and I die.

Darwarren and Dylannn like this.
  3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Pretty sure hud locking is being looked at by the developers.

4. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

The proposed idea and the HUD locking are two different things.
    What is proposed is something like you can bind a key. When that key is pressed your character starts moving to wherever you mouse is pointing, until that key is pressed again to stop the loop.
    For example I would like to bind that key to MOUSE_KEY[4] which is additional key to some mouse types usually for back/forward page in browsers. Then I will move my mouse to move my character without holding down MOUSE_KEY[1]. Thus greatly increasing my mouse lifespan!
    Also clicking on a monster with the intent to go in that direction, but instead your character goes to fight that monster, is a problem since the beginning.
    This feature will give an option to avoid this situation because the game code is saying "start moving towards mouse location". The current code says "start moving towards where the mouse last click was", and if a you click on a monster a different code says "attack that clicked monster".

Many games adopted this, as the only value is that player's mouses will live longer. Nothing more, nothing less.
    The feature is obviously beneficial.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    misterbean likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.