Which shield and weapon i should use?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Potatoslayer80, Nov 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potatoslayer80

Potatoslayer80 Forum Greenhorn

So i cant decide which weapon and shield i should use...(as a set) The mechanical shield with the sword or the vargulf weapon and shield? The first gives more damage and block rate but i will lose a lot of critical rate...But at the second u can see that i need to upgraded the shield to level 40 from 31 begause that is the one that gives much Block rate...All opionions will be respected :)
    Here are the screenshots :

[​IMG] 1st set

[​IMG] 2nd set

Thanks for your time :)

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Pictures are not showing.

I think the various new moon axes are a popular 1H choice if you are also utilizing pristine core crafting.

3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

4. Potatoslayer80

Oh i think you can see them only if you are on the forums via browser begause i made the screens URL from a website anyway thanks

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

It isn't whether you use a browser or not but what link you use. bLaind corrected your urls for you.

As an example, the link you used for your first picture was: http://tinypic.com/r/2njgg38/9

The link bLaind used was: http://oi64.tinypic.com/2njgg38.jpg (note the .jpg at the end).

You want to grab the link that states it is for message boards and may have the IMG tags around it.

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Neither. By the time you level up to 55, both of those set ups will be obsolete. Just use whichever you like and then replace them in a couple levels.

Or right click (in Chrome) and select "Copy Image Address" and paste that in the image box.

7. Potatoslayer80

i understood it thank you anyways i just have never used an image URL or something like that

Last edited by moderator: Nov 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.