slow effects stack?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Naafer, Jan 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naafer

Naafer Forum Greenhorn

Hi all. Im a new player (just two months) with a ranger , and I ´d like to know if slow effects stack:
    If I use a skill that slows enemies ie by 25% and then I shoot them with the hunting arrow (30%), both effects stack or, like in other games, just the highest works? or the first used...
    and the same with duration?
    Ive searched about it but didn´t find anything so thanks in advance

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Naafer and welcome to DSO EN Forum. We hope you will enjoy using our Forum and find its Community really helpful. I shall move on now and let our users answer your question:)

Kind regards.

3. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

As long as the effects come from different sources, they stack.
    Eg:
    1) slow any enemy by marking with hunting arrow and death sweep (talent 3) -> stacks
    2) slow any enemy by marking with hunting trap and marking with hunting arrow -> doesn't stack (slow effects comes from the same source, marking)

4. Naafer

Naafer Forum Greenhorn

So, I assume you can use thorns and hunting arrow for getting a great effect....
    Thank you so much for your reply and clarity ULTRAPEINLICH

5. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Thank you ULTRAPEINLICH for your answer and help in answering Naafer's question. Since all's clear we shall close this thread now:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.