Is this just a really tough quest?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Harmar110, Apr 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harmar110

Harmar110 Forum Greenhorn

I am attempting to 60 indestructible Gleipnit Threads from Frostwolf Agitators and I have killed litterally dozens of them but still only have 10 of the 60 I need. I realize that quests can't be too easy but this is by far the hardest one I've run into completing. I have gone through the entire area about 13 times now then need to leave and come back and do it all over again. Have not had this kind of difficulty before with other quests so I wondered if this one is particularily hard to fulfill.

2. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Yes, it is a long quest. Probably the first long one that you will encounter. But the next cloak quest would be even longer and the next one even more :D

3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

The quest is not bugged; I've done it on two different toons in the last couple of weeks (one on Test Server, one on Live Server). However, 10 drops in 13 runs is especially bad luck; I normally get 2 to 5 drops per run.

But the key here is luck: Be patient, it'll eventually work out in your favor.

4. Geema

Geema Forum Apprentice

I had the same problem with the threads but eventually you do complete the quest...I am stuck on the last cloak now for more than 10 levels....one of these days that will get done also....good luck

5. SKyWiZ3R!

SKyWiZ3R! Forum Greenhorn

Dont do it in a rush or you will be frustated pretty fast, stay calm and farm some quest monsters without expecting much sooner or later u'll get there. The lastone will probably make u quit the game xD jk

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Especially when you realize that the 1k gold cloak is vastly inferior to the other cloaks available from events, or event the LVL 50-55 merchant capes.

7. AnnaConda

AnnaConda Someday Author

I did this quest with my Spellweaver, now level 39, Mirageman, as part of the last cloak quest he completed, so just hang in there and with patience you will get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.