Suggestion [Petition] Remove Lasers since-

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by yeomanry, Oct 16, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Ya?

1. Ye

32 vote(s)
    97.0%
  2. Nah

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

-you cant fix it, might as well remove it.

DocWhisky and Darwarren like this.
  2. fds667200

fds667200 Forum Apprentice

Those invisible lasers need to go!

3. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

last dragan's event I don't have problem at all ,but at this current event if I'm solo in normal and hard castle ravencaw, 99% lasers invisible ,I don't have any issue at all if in group or in both dragan's refuge (both us play from same internet conection so this bug make more clear not from player 's computer or internet ).

4. Trolalala

Trolalala Forum Apprentice

2 chars lvl 38 have lazers, lvl 46 and 49 have no lazers at all, even or normal map.

Lazer is a fun idea, but it's broken. Change the animation or delete it.

Same behavior on last event.

5. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

i think if u make a group of your own 1 person group the laser display than..

6. papalel

papalel Forum Apprentice

As you suggested, at first I try it but I see no laser:(. Than still in the map, I log out and log in again. Than it works :). Then I went to Dragan Refuge and I'm able to see laser too :)

Edit: Make your own group in kingshill or else it would not work.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  7. krishh21

krishh21 Forum Apprentice

In both Maps normal and difficult Castel Ravenclaw the lasers are not vissible. I request you to please fix it. And in case it is not getting fixed then please remove it bcoz after such hard work if the players die through it and that too only bcoz its not vissible then it hurts.
    Thank You.

8. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

Instead of working on invisible lasers, Team DSO enhanced laser's damage.
    Dragan Jr. seems easy to tank but not these god-damn lasers o_O
    Having lasers in dragan map was sensible because it made Dragan fights challenging but the invisible bug made it annoying.
    But the lasers in Castle ravencaw seems to have no purpose at all, it's easy to dodge them and we can easily draw a mob out of it's range and beat them. And increasing it's damage now makes it nothing less than annoying map design bugs, it's like those invisble landscape items blocking us in other maps (like ones in blackborg)
    These lasers can also be called one of those "bugture", but here it is a feature from DSO end and a bug from Player's end, contrary to the mounting while moving bugture.

I suggest DSO to remove these god-damn lasers if you can't fix them and give us back the awesome "Mount while you move" feature.

lol9696 likes this.
  9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

fwiw, i have never had a problem seeing the lasers on my desktop and my laptop at home (105 Mbps, low pings, either gigabit ethernet or AC wireless connection to the router) but the lasers did disappear at times when I connected my laptop by USB tether to my 4g lte connection which has 5x to 10x higher pings.

10. wangwang

wangwang Active Author

Just remove the laser and implement another things,would you devs?

11. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Yup ... 100% agree ... was easy enough to remove the barrels ... so remove the stinking lasers until such time as the so called "devs" can fix.
    Thanks, Doc.

WarMonger and PessiMystic like this.
  12. .kibertron.

.kibertron. Forum Greenhorn

DSO you have removed so many cool things from tha game, why don't you remove the lasers. Or you only pretend to care for your players

13. Ergooooooo

Ergooooooo Forum Apprentice

or just put in a turret or poison or whatever in stead of lasers....

14. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

A sample size of 30:1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.