My little dwarfy

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VikiSmiley, Nov 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VikiSmiley

VikiSmiley Forum Apprentice

Hey there!
    So, I decided to create separate thread for my own SM to show my progress. I have a lot to improve in my build and everything, so I will upload here my progress. :)
    First of all, here is my little dwarfy:
    [​IMG]
    And here is the progress I have so far:
    [​IMG]
    Now my goal is to have four dmg items with 4/4 gold lines: armor, belt, helmet, gun. And adornment with 4/4 gold speed lines. :)

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Yeah, 4x speed is what I'm going for on my bullets as well, with the thought that I'll transfer that to an unique tier V down the line. No luck even getting 2x gold speed on an extraordinary, though I have created three 2x gold line crit extraordinary bullets (including one 2x gold with a 3rd line that is near gold and a high base crit line).

All this looks good for a damage mech. Intereting choice to go with the grimmag set - I would have wanted either the magotina adornment or the Sigris adornment (as part of a set)

VikiSmiley likes this.
  3. VikiSmiley

Yes, I have the thought to transfer it to unique tie V item, just did not choose which one yet. :D As for the luck, I already made 1 extraordinary bullet with 2x gold speed lines, but another one is coming together very slowly. ;D
    It just bums me out that so far I have only 2 extraordinary guns with 2x gold dmg lines and legendary with 3x gold lines seems far far away.

4. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Before any update on your equipments ,the best suggestion I can give you is to wait one month and check the new incoming news

VikiSmiley likes this.
  5. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

1 month wouldn't be enough.
    They already said the class changes will come in the first q of 2018.
    While I would save both CRIT stuff and ASPD stuff, there's no problem to craft dmg belt, torso and aspd gloves as they aren't variable craft in any build (I would just look for the Witch seeker belt and torso for the transfer and much likely Bellicose gloves that we can't get untill the next Dragan event so, not much regrets so far).
    As a placeholder for the weapon, ASAP you need to get a Bloodrune rifle along with the belt and ammy.
    The grimmag's set doesn't give anything special untill they fix oil slick (which IS BUGGED and despite its description is casted @ your current position and NOT @ desidered location as it was meant to <- tips for the moderators so they could report the bug), once they will fix it could have a nice interaction with MG turrets during non boss farming, other than this Magotina's adornament + Belicose boots is the way to go (without any craft involved onto the boots because in March things could change).

VikiSmiley likes this.
  6. VikiSmiley

Thanks for suggestions. :)
    As for now, I only intend to craft these 4 items with 4/4 gold dmg lines, I am not planning on buying any unique items. Let's be honest, crafting takes a lot of time. :D
    As for the bloodrune rigle, as @Saved_81 suggested,at this point it does not improve my dmg. I had it and used with belt, but my dmg dropped a lot, so I had to stick with what I have, hoping to get better gun soon. :) I also have q7 tier V gun, but it does no good either.

7. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Actually 3,5/4 are more than enough and probably the best way to go because BP is regularly releasing new sets/items that periodically shift the meta.
    Spending so much time to craft 4/4 legs for the transfer probably will cut a lot your growing potential and will result in infinite regrets once they release uniques better than your crafted ones (untill they implement a system to extract the leg from a unique).

3/4 set is the target or 1/4 (weapon or ammy); 2/4 has no reason to be.
    I would like to know the enchantments on your weapon because any well rolled t5 of both Q7 and Blood rune is generally better than any leg weapon (unless it is already a 3,5/4-4/4 leg) at least because they start with 4 slots instead of 1-2.

gun likes this.
  8. VikiSmiley

Well, I think I can always craft again, even though it is hard to be patient enough to wait for 4/4. :D
    Here is the picture of the weapon I use:
    [​IMG]
    Surprisingly, it is better than q7 t5 gun I bought. I know it is nothing special, but it works. As I use q7 gun my dmg drops about 1,5k or so.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

The q7 gun's advantage will be more apparent with more rubies as I believe it will have much higher increased damage on this item. The rocket-150% damage buff-3 second heavy shot attack speed boost proc for the complete set is also a significant advantage that allows you to do a lot of damage in a short period of time.

Also, the q7 gun would have 4 gem slots to start with, and it would have only been 18000 anders + appropriate gem refiners last weekend to get 2 old style radiant rubies and convert them to +22 quiziah rubies.

10. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Indeed it's quite surprising, the only explanation I could give is that you tested your weapon with gliphs and rubies while the q7 was clean.
    Do not forget also what Nova said: Q7 gloves would give also a major boost.

11. VikiSmiley

Yes, I think to use q7 gun I definitely need q7 gloves for set to work very well. Did not get them yet, unfortunately but I am planning on getting them, of course. :)
    @Saved_81 I tested weapons without gliphs and rubies, still did not work. :/ But, as I believe, having q7 set will help to get that damage and change my weapon.

12. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

That's the mistake.
    You should have tested both the weapons with the gliphs and rubyes.
    Q7 weapon does have IDotI enchantment which gives lower results without essences and rubyes but suddenly recovers the gap once you put some rubyes and gliphes and actually shines the more inflated is the Increased DMG pool (essences and Q7 buff bring at least 250% Increased dmg bonus and you also have increased dmg on torso, belt and helm).
    This is even more true with Blood rune rifle which has also higher base attack speed.

13. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

If I were guessing, I'd bet that it is because she doesn't have the Dragan set yet and will likely replace the boots down the road (and ring/helmet) and leave room for Herald's set.

Still, very solid start. When the next Dragan event rolls around, you will become a beast of a SM.

VikiSmiley likes this.
  14. VikiSmiley

So, as @Saved_81 said, I tried to use q7 gun with rubies added and leveled it up 1 level. Guess what happened. :D
    [​IMG]
    As I know it is interesting, here is how my q7 tier V gun looks :D :
    [​IMG]
    ---------------MERGED---------------
    Very good guess. :) For now I am using what gives me the most dmg. Later on, I will definitely change my build a lot. I am going to use Dragan set and Herald's too.
    Thanks for the comment! :) I am aiming to become a beast SM for sure. :D

Last edited by moderator: Dec 1, 2017
  15. Please refrain from double posting. You can quote more than one message in a post and it keeps things from getting cluttered on the forums.

VikiSmiley likes this.
  16. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

If you want to see something interesting happen, put red essence on in both builds too.

Because of the relatively large % damage on your main gun, it enhances green essence while at the same time diluting the potency of your blue/purple/red essence. On the other hand, your Herald's gun has high %Damage on this item and will have worse performance with green essence, but might be better with the higher essences.

Here are a couple examples of what I'm talking about. The second link walks all the way through the calculation for two theoretical weapons and shows the rather significant impact.

P.S. The other difference is the lower base damage on the gun.... that isn't a really good Herald's gun for crafting.
    Good luck!

17. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Magotina's set 3/3 would give you better results until you wait for Bellicose.
    The main problem there is the very poorly rolled Burning Thunder... my old T4 had better stats than that one.

18. VikiSmiley

So, here's a little update on my little dwarfy. :)
    Ofc, gun is temporary, as some other items. And no 4/4 gold lines, so no amazing crafts yet.
    [​IMG]

Maistas and alchimista like this.
  19. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Next step is change Magotina's cape with Khalys's cape....( and q7 set )!

Keep up with the progress!

20. VikiSmiley

Yes, gonna change that cape when it drops. I went there a lot of times and still no cape. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.