Game Developers

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -{Gabriel}-, May 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -{Gabriel}-

-{Gabriel}- Active Author

Any chance that someone from the game development team can actually post which way this game is heading or where they are expecting it to go ??
    Atm both American Servers are dieing more players are quitting or selling there accounts
    Do you think new players joining are going to continue buying premium to try to to catch the level 10-40 Mentor Twinks that are getting there gear from Paralel Worlds ?
    The game is so out of balance now Rangers and Mages are the forgotten classes in groups when will you guys rectify this ??
    Out of Balance for new players who join and have to slog to 50 or is it 55 to get to Paralel Worlds while Mentor Twinks go there at level 10
    New Players then say how do I get this gear these guys have got ? How do I get so strong ?
    Then they say this is bs because these guys are so Overpowered and quit the game ??
    Someone from the development team needs to man up and say this is where we are going and why
    I know this is a buisness and it needs money to run although what I think you will find in the coming future is you will have a small core of hard core Mentor Twink players a few older players that hang around some that drift in and out of the game and the new players that join play for a while then say yeah this is too hard and quit
    Your events have gone from enjoyable when I first started playing a long time ago to just repeated grindfests that continually get nerfed to make them even more boring grindfests
    Some answers would be nice so we know what to expect

2. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Good luck with getting an answer from anyone at DSO.

Tegan has been dying since R155. I believe that there is a plan in place which is why they moved them to China and it isn't for us current players.

I agree that mages and rangers are forgotten and have been for a while now, but don't forget the 2H Dk which needs a memorial service of its own now.

Today if you want to kill, you build a dwarf. If you want to be bored out of your mind spamming 1 skill, build a 1H dk, then beg dwarfs to do all the killing for you.

trakilaki likes this.
  3. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Guess you missed a video of 2h DK with let's say very affordable stats soloing mortis infernal)

EhtovK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.