Looking for EST, English speaking players or Guild

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DracosBlackwing, Aug 11, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DracosBlackwing

DracosBlackwing Forum Greenhorn

I'm on the east coast, USA and am looking for other English speaking players to play with, or a good English speaking guild to join in that time zone.

I've been playing for some time and enjoying the game, but the sheer lack of anyone to talk to or quest with is rapidly removing my enjoyment of the game. The fact that I can't speak to anyone because they're all German or Brazilian or Hispanic makes for quite a bit of frustration too, since there's dozens of people around me and yet I'm left to feel like I'm playing by myself more often than not.

If anyone is recruiting, I'm on Agathon server, lvl 22, Steam Mechanica, name Nevrani.

2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Invitation Sent

3. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

I have learned spanish for this game... It opens up so many more people to play with. But... If you see me on any time feel free to whisper me and I am happy to talk/play. :)

4. deidre71

deidre71 Junior Expert

hi nervani i wish all the best in game if you need anything please drop my a line my name is gimli 71 and or padmeme in the game, guild master of eternal flame and chariotsofire thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.