error code hwnd=0x40590/263,parent_hwnd=0x0/0

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GoldenPhoenix, Sep 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPhoenix

GoldenPhoenix Forum Greenhorn

Hey
    Has anyone ever experienced the error code:
    hwnd=0x40590/263,parent_hwnd=0x0/0 failed to create dirctx3d object
    After update my version to the latest patch
    My directx is version 11
    and graphics card driver is up to date
    any other suggestions greatly appreciated

2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @GoldenPhoenix ,

You should try cleaning your DSOClient temp folder, check for any graphics driver or codec and DirectX updates.
    Hope this helps!! :)

3. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

If you are playing on Windows 10, upgrade your Directx to 12. If not, disregard this post.

4. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

This is a Handle window error.

The error is calling for a direct 3d environment object to be rendered and no info was sent from the main window. Why? This suggests there is something preventing it maybe also.

Suggestions in the past are to reboot the computer. There could be a dead processes that the game environment is locking onto. Secondly TEMPORARILY disable anti virus. Sometimes the can block procedure calls between processes.

Other issues to check is java version. There are 3rd party java that was huge for another game I will not mention. This java was for the mods and had buggy code for other games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.