Just how long does it take??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Harmar110, Mar 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harmar110

Harmar110 Forum Greenhorn

Purchased Andermants an hour and a half ago, immediately got an email verification stating that they would show up in my game account 'shortly.'. Just how long does 'shortly' consitute? If they don't show up fairly soon I will go to Paypal and cancel the order. There is no reason for it to take this long.

-MERGED-

When I am on the page where I click on 'play' it shows me the 8,500 Andermants I purchased but after I click play and get to the game page, it only show the 207 Andermants I have before buying the 8,500. What the heck gives?!?! There are things I want before I continue playing, it's now been TWO hours since I made the purchase.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 21, 2017
  2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @Harmar110 , unfortunately, we can't provide help about financial issues here in the forum since we don't have access to that information, you will need to contact the Payment Support (not general support), you can find the contact form HERE.

Also, welcome to the EN forums!, please have a look at our Forum rules as you dive deep into them to make your stay a pleasant one, and, as a small advice, double posting is against the forum rules, please use the edit button in the future whenever you have something to add to your previous post, best regards. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.