Can't redeem Voucher Error?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CrocodileSmile, Jul 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrocodileSmile

CrocodileSmile Forum Greenhorn

Redeeming 2 voucher codes via E-mail and 1 I think might as well be expired, but the other shouldn't. I'm getting the same error for both and now I'm currently locked from trying again for "2" hours. I understand that it's to keep idiots and cheaters from stealing EDIT etc, etc, but I have a reliable source and this is kinda extreme towards the innocent. Is there anyway to get around this? I don't want to keep trying and miss out several days and have this one expire, too.

I've went on hiatus once, I can do it again.
    This code was legit the only thing the brought me back after I decided this games just a bit too pay to win and very inconvenient towards f2p people like me. Again I understand you need the money to keep it going but this advertising and lack of space etc. is just so "In your face". I'd suggest less for it to be more enjoyable.

If you reading this at all, thank you!
    Didn't mean to make this such a sob complaint but I've held it in for far too long.
    It's like trying not to cry out after you stubbed EDIT your toe.
    LET MEH SHARE MY THOUGHTS, OKAY? Jeeeeeezeeeee~salt.
    Sometimes it's worth considering.

sorry if this happens to be in the wrong forum category. xwx"

Last edited by moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  2. Please... language... we have sensitive eyes here in the forums. If you are coming back from a hiatus, I recommend refamiliarizing yourself with the forum guidelines. A link can be found in my signature.

So, what do you mean by "I have a reliable source"? The only sources are the forums, Facebook, Twitch, and email newsletters (maybe other social media, but not often). I know that a code went out to inactive accounts recently, but that should have come directly to you, not from some "source." If I were a guessing man, I'd bet that the one you tried that likely expired is "EPICWEEKEND" which was made available from Facebook, but if the other wasn't a "please come back to Drakensang" email newsletter, then I don't know where you managed to find this code.

If your code truely is a reliable source (as defined above), then I recommend trying again in two hours, and if you are still having trouble, contact support. Be prepared to provide proof of your claims about a valid source.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

A Newsletter with code has been sent yesterday ... it is all LEGAL.
    The point is this code is for personal use it is not meant to be used by more than one player ... you can use it only once and only with one account.
    This newsletter has been sent only to inactive players.

Here is a screenshot :
    Note: don't try to type the code ... it has been already used ... it is not working anymore :p

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.