I am drunk again

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by heror, Sep 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heror

heror Forum Baron

So today i have been grinding for 3 hours and for this amount of time i found soo many bugs like holy ..Went on bearach with teleport and once you get out of the map the drop just dissapered 3 times in a row from my inventory .. q7 set for mages just didnt activate not to mention i cant see khalys or any boss s projectile attacks ( like siggrismar s frost spikes,bearach swarm ,khalys lazer ). So my point is it just me or today the client is just disgustingly broken i cant see the q9 mission locations or my teammates.
    EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Sep 21, 2017
  2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @heror ,

If you are playing in Grimmag server, rest assured that we are aware of those issues (lag, rollbacks, etc.) and our team will restart the servers today.
    If the problem remains after that restart, let us know ;)

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
    Cheers,

3. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

message saying maintenance this morning which I assume was the restart? if so then the game is unplayable after. it is constantly restarting, freezing etc

4. flodder

flodder Regular

If you want to see khalys' her lazer, put on your blood effects in game settings and you will see the lazer :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.