Suggestion sapphires

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by awaroa, Jun 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awaroa

awaroa Advanced

so i had some large sapphires in my locker so i decided to change them to runes of celerity.

I bought 14 of these refiners costing 15 ander each and changed 1 sapphire, cool now i had a rune of celerity +8 % attack speed, i put it in my arrows.

i still had 3 sapphiers so i changed them into runes of celerity. But this time instead of buying 14 refiners at 15 anders each i thought i would buy the 30 ander refiners needing 7 for each stone the costing is the same 14 x 15 = 7 x 30.

Only now i have 3 different stones that only go in a seige bow. The other stone can go in arrows, shortbow, longbow and seige bow. Both stones add 8% attack speed both stones cost 210 ander to convert.

what is the logic in this BP should eliminate these kind of unpleasantries. Its unnesscery and confusing.

Now I would like to change my 3 grand runes of celerity to runes of celerity that fit everywhere is this possible.

because of these kind of things players quit games.

2. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

All the more reasons why I'm leaving my sapphires as they are.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.