tegan server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by marhun, Oct 11, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marhun

marhun Junior Expert

Hi all,

Those who play the tegan server might have noticed a very very low participation rate after not have internet for a few weeks it was really noticable on my return. Compared to when i played last the first 2-3 weeks if the new levels and maps etc.
    Basically to the moderation and the higher powers that be, and also the community as maybe i am a bit crazy. Has the levels of participation dropped and if they have could it be at all possible to join with another server so we dont have to wait very long periods of time from farming groups and or pvp.
    A dialogue to discuss this would be nice....

Shiladitya likes this.
  2. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

California has a very competitive gaming environment. Release 155 was not well received, to put it mildly, and lots of players bailed out of DSO. Other servers suffered as well.
    DSO said they have no plans to merge servers. I translate that, as they do not have any contingency plans to reorganize their staff. DSO is very good at failing to adapt.
    Everyone to their own lifeboat.

3. babu_o_babu

babu_o_babu Advanced

Wait untill guild war comes, I am sure many players will migrate server.

I recall going to Big point office while it was at Howard street, but wasn't bigpoint's support team already driven out of California except thier office being at california street?

4. Shiladitya

Shiladitya Padavan

I play on tegan, and love DSO. Recently after getting a job I was having difficulty keeping awake to play DSO and go to office early next day. After 155 my interest level is down to an all time low. The game is just not too much fun anymore. Many old players and many active players have stopped playing. I have requested for a server migration many times, but they said its not planned. I hope they listen some day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.