Double purchase

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by cdeepal, Sep 14, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Hello,

I have made a double Andermant purchase by accident.
    Can you please cancel the second purchase?
    It was purchased on 9/13/2015, at 8:10 PM EST.
    I have not used Andermants yet, so you can take them away.

I have opened a support ticket too, but there is no option to specify my issue.

Thanks

TAIGI likes this.
  2. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

You will be directed to support and the thread will be closed as only support can solve these issues. Until that happened, could you please tell if you purchased during happy hours or regualr? Happy hours happens usually during the gem sale but I failed to catch that. Was there an hour of 25% extra ander yesterday?

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Yes. and the unintended transaction number was: -edit-
    When I logged in, I only had three minutes to purchase and the purchase I didn't took effect immediately, so I thought it didn't work and purchased again :(

Last edited by moderator: Sep 14, 2015
  4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Thank you for your assistance, sebastian_fl :) .

Hello cdeepal :oops:

As sebastian_fl kindly pointed out, we are unable to help you with any payment issues on the Forum so you will need to contact Support for this matter, but instead of filling in the Payment Support contact form, please send a general inquiry by filling in this one and selecting 'Game problem' as request type.

Please make sure you include the two transaction numbers (both of them, not just the unintended one) and the Customer Care Team will assist you as soon as possible. In the mean time, please don't spend the anders that should be deducted for refunding the purchase.

Good luck with your inquiry!
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

5. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Oh thank you so much teddy.bear.
    I have done as instructed by you.

6. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

You are most welcome, cdeepal :) !

Best regards,
    teddy.bear