what is a spirit guard and who is the goddess of Destiny?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AnnaConda, May 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnnaConda

AnnaConda Someday Author

I keep getting these two suggestions when my ranger is killed. What are they and how do I summon them?

2. Aerion

Aerion Someday Author

Hi AnnaConda,

Spirit guards are items used to get revived in the same map. You get some spirit guards for free when you start the game.

When you die, you get 3 options. The one in the left resurrects in your last visited town. The one in the middle revives you in the entrance/exit of the map you died in and the one on the right revives you on the very spot you died on. Once you run out of spirit guards, you can use Andermants(purple currency) instead for the middle and the right option. The left option is always free. The left and the middle option cannot be used in boss maps.

Cheers.

AnnaConda likes this.
  3. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Okay, first thing first, whenever you die inside a dungeon, you are presented with 3 options,
    • a) Revive in the last city you were before getting into the map and get your equipment damaged by 20% in the process, which you can repair right away at the blacksmith.
    • b) The "Spirit Guard", which revives you inside of a "safe zone", a.k.a. the starting point inside of the same map or the nearest entrance to it for a 40 andermant fee (free with premium/platinum subscription).
    • c) The "Mighty Spirit Guard" which revives you on the spot where you died and casts an invulnerability shield on you for a few seconds, all this for a 120 andermant fee.

These options doesn't summon anything at all, they're metaphores to refer to the "Spirits" that bring your toon back to life, both "spirits" are available as consumable items and are obtainable through different means: quest rewards, event rewards, raffles, and in the case of the regular Spirit Guard, you can buy it for Materi Fragments in the Parallel World.

On a side note, if you're inside a world boss' room you won't be able to use the option in the middle (Spirit Guard), you're only able to revive either in the city or in the spot. If I may, I suggest you save your andermant/spirits for reviving inside maps that require a ticket or a fee to enter, like the moon events and other miscelaneous ones.

And last but not least, the Godess of Destiny, Ankheia, is a fictional goddess from the lore of the game, you won't meet her in any map/event, but she's mentioned whenever you die, when you're "encouraged" to choose an option before she makes a decision upon your toon's fate herself, which is again a metaphor. She's also mentioned whenever the team holds raffles and contests as the one who decides the winner, mainly for fun.

Hope the info is useful and understandable, have a nice day.

AnnaConda and _Baragain_ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.