Bug Ghost Energy Stacks / Gwenfara's items

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Grizzles1, Oct 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grizzles1

Grizzles1 Forum Apprentice

I am noticing the ghost energy stacks do not build as fast as they should. Using the bow and quiver, my attack speed is 2.31 and it seems the stacks only build once per second, not once per critical hit with hunting arrow as they should. This also happens if I cast 2 explosive arrows back to back, I do not get 10 stacks of ghost energy.

--MERGED--

So with the item level being fixed, will this issue be fixed? What about the ridiculous gold cost to repair?

Last edited by moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  2. noor1991

noor1991 Someday Author

You are right. I have even tested twin queen set and the quiver at the same time, the set stacks way faster, the quiver doesn't stack as long as the timer pointing at 60 seconds, but once it goes to 59 seconds, you can stack, so 1 second delay after every stack.

3. Grizzles1

Grizzles1 Forum Apprentice

This is still broken, will there ever be a response on this? I worked my tail off for this quiver and bow and they are completely useless because the stacks do not build properly.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I can confirm the problem with ranger using bow and quiver. But I really do not use the quiver since it is weak compared to my regular legend. With only the bow equipped the EA charge works just fine.

There is also some strange voodoo for the SM using Gwennie's gun. The charge only happens on the first hit of the first mech turret placed. If I drop a second... no charge. In order to get another charge I need to dismantle the first turret (or wait for it to time out) then drop a new one.

Luck be wit ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.