Public Service Announcement Regarding Lock Picks

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Baragain_, Mar 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

In the past, it didn't matter if you opened golden chests in the a low level map, a normal map, or even what difficulty PW map. Now it does.

When I reached 55, I opened a chest in the desert maps. I got my legendary items and they were Tier 0. I wasn't surprised. I was expecting that. However, today I opened a gold chest in Painful, I got Tier 1 items when I was expecting T0. Imagine my surprise.

My recommendation to all of you is to hold your lock picks until you can access Infernal since you should get T4 items from the chests then. I'll confirm this when I unlock one tomorrow, or someone else can get there first.

Zed and MikeyMetro like this.
  2. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

I think you are correct. I went to fatal mode and it dropped tier 3 items. So, in infernal i suppose it could drop the highest tier. Too bad i cannot test it because infernal mode is not free. Also, too bad i had 2200 lockpicks and wasted more than half of them on tierless leg chests for good level 55 equipement and got nothing in the end :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.