suggestion

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by lenalee.chan, Apr 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lenalee.chan

lenalee.chan Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I have a improvement suggestion, that would help a great deal in regards with coming content extension.
    There will be a lot of new quests coming a since the maximum of ongoing quest is only 10, the pvp quests from arena are taking quite a lot of space there . So I would like to suggest to make a separate tab for pvp quests, like it is for event quests. Also the quest for Sargon's amulet should be moved to event tabs since it is an event quest.
    Currently I have almost no space left for new quest - 4 quests for pvp Mounts, 1 for victory crown, 1 Sargon amulet, a there are another long-term quests, like cloak of power, or parallel world quest that you cannot just discard for a time being until you'll done with the new coming quest.

jeffzrx likes this.
  2. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

This is indeed a great suggestion. So much so, that it gets suggested every couple of weeks and there are several threads on the topic in different forms. If you want to catch up or add to the conversation use the search feature to see what has been suggested as well as things that have been implemented. Here's a couple to get you started.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    jeffzrx likes this.
  3. lenalee.chan

lenalee.chan Forum Greenhorn

Thanks for the links. Just it is a pitty that BP doesn't seem to consider this idea, even as you say it gets suggested every couple of weeks.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Also, the reason that the Sargon Amulet is on the main quest tab was explained a long time ago (and I don't feel like looking for it). Because it is a persistent quest (not removed at the end of an event), they had to put it on the main tab to avoid it getting removed after the event ended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.