Character change?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MrBatons, Mar 4, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBatons

MrBatons Forum Apprentice

Hello, I have been playing drakensang for pettry long time, but I got question. It is possible to get Character change tokem for free? I just want to know. Thx for answers. P.S. It is worth to combine 2h sword with Keen SET, Dragan SET, and 2 heredur rings?

2. Unfortunately not. There was one free one given when the feature was first introduced, but since that time, it has never been given for free, even though people have asked on the forums, Facebook, and even Twitch.

Regarding your set options, I'll let one of our resident DK's tackle that one.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Don't need to ask me twice...

Keen's set with Dragan's set is a very common and very well balanced choice. Not so common is the use of two Heredur rings because you would have way more armor than you would need need. I just finished telling someone over in the "Show what you have thread" that past 70% armor, the diminishing returns make it no longer worth getting more armor. This is even more true for a 2H DK. You go 2H on a DK to do damage and neither of those rings give you offensive stats. You'd be better off with legendaries with crit, crit damage, or even damage (not the best choice though). Of course, there is also the Dragonache set, but you may not have the draken for that depending on just how long you have been playing. For a good outline for building a well rounded DK, particularly one based off the Warlord set, check out the thread about "How to build a well balanced 2H;" particularly my post that I linked directly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.