Premium and XP Bonus.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Diemore83, Apr 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diemore83

Diemore83 Forum Apprentice

Hello again!
    I try it look around, but i may have missed it. Yesterday i bough 30 Premium to my account, and i just was curious is there(or will be there) a possibility to toggle on and off that XP bonus from a quests/killing mobs, and perhaps PVP bonus?
    A Premium package is pretty as anywhere else i have been playing and good enough.(i just love that extra bag space..heh). As people will bough a package for a differend reasons.

Thanks for advance.

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @Diemore83 and welcome to the forums,

No, there is no option to toggle on/off the features of premium in-game once you have activated premium. The premium benefits will automatically disappear if you let your premium expire, however.

The only premium feature you can toggle on/off in-game is to hide the "crown" by your name.

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. Diemore83

Thank you for anwsering.
    That is true if i would let it ''run out'', but i would otherwise also lose access to extra Premium stash, instant access to.. bank stash ?(kratti), free travelling between a waypoints, free revive(not have need it yet, but it will be good to have just in case), and some other benefits. Just though it would be great if it would be possible to toggle on/off at least a xp gaining, but either a world breaking thing if there aint such option. Yeah i am complicated person, and i just dont wanna ''outlevel'' a content too quickly when i play trough and in a end xp bonus doesnt matter unless there are somekind of ... extra level after it wich would benefit keep levelling some ''paragon levels'' or something wich gives really small amount bonuses or option to raise some bonus addition like magic find 0,1% or something. Yeah i know that that ''crown'' symbol is able to toggle on/off it want same with a Deluxe i believe.

eedman86 likes this.
  4. eedman86

eedman86 Junior Expert

Yes, you lose access to all the features once your Premium expires. The items in the premium bag will be transferred to normal bags or to an overflow bag if all the normal bags are full. And don't worry, you wont outlevel the game with just 10% exp boost. In fact, you may need some more when you get to level 35+.

5. Diemore83

Oh! You again *waves* thanks for anwsering in a previous topic about a hardcore mode. Okay sounds great then because ''a small grinding doesnt hurt my feelings'' actually prefer to it unlike many other games including mmorpg/aRPG offer pretty easy level progression. I deleted all other low level between 15-22 or so from Grimmag, and left my Main DK lv33(only) in a server where i bough a Premium for 30 days. So i start one more SW because i want two differend type of a class to play even i prefer melee(liked a tanking in a mmorpg games), and caster is closer favourite from aRPG style. A ranged classes i know they powerful but for my type of classes like Ranger/Hunter or something. I honestly miss a little bit those can i say '' oldschool'' level progression where you felt that .. ''YEsshh!! level up'' even in while levelling and not just in a higher end progression like gaining a more gear from a Dungeons/Raids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.