Pve question

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Kaprylo, Oct 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaprylo

Kaprylo Forum Greenhorn

Just started and I get to play 3-4hrs a day. I just want to pve and have fun upgradeding gear.
    Is this game viable for that ? can I solo all the bosses or do I need a team ?
    Any recomandations on eng speaking servers with eng guilds ?

ty in advance

BR

Kaprylo

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Kaprylo ,

Welcome, once again, to DSO and EN Forums ;)
    You can always play alone, but, for most of people, in group is funnier ;)
    If you are looking for a guild, you can check the right forum section for that - HERE.
    I kindly ask you to read Chat and Forum guidelines as soon as possible :D
    Cheers,

3. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

Here's what i found.

Game can be played solo BUT, when you get max level and want to do pareler worlds (endgame dungeons basically), you will hit a hard wall and will either need help from op old players or grind a month or more only to be able to do these endgame bosses (on lowest difficulty). I know because i just hit that wall and it feels lame not being able to solo a boss.

There seems to be an exception, the dwarf class is apparently really op and can do these endgame dungeons solo with no problem.

The 3-4 hours daily seems good enough i think

Guilds will be hard to find, most players solo and a lot of guilds are spanish/german/french. There are english ones though

Edit, actually it's possible to do endgame bosses with a group of newbies, but expect it to be hard :D

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  4. Kaprylo

Kaprylo Forum Greenhorn

Frostarch ty for the detail info and takeing your time to explain. That was very helpful.

5. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Every class can solo end game dungeons (aka Parallel Worlds) solo as they get stronger.
    There are several tiers to end game dungeons. Painful is the easiest which is roughly about 8 times tougher than regular dungeons. Next modes are Excruciating -> Fatal -> Infernal I and the toughest mode so far is Infernal II.
    There are players from all classes who can solo all the way up to Infernal II bosses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.