How is the game after years

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by KANIMAX, Sep 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KANIMAX

KANIMAX Forum Apprentice

I started playing again some time ago. Game has changed a lot but some things never seem to change..
    -First thing I noticed is that there is some new events(which are mostly bad). For example Sewers event could be OK, but someone managed to come up with an idea to put key farming aspect in it. New Moon event also seems to be on beta state, at least I hope so.
    -After playing over 50 PvP games I can say only that I'm deeply disappointed. PvP is still unbalanced, for example SM's damage is broken as it used to be when they put SM in the game.
    It's also funny to see 1 Ranger to wipe out entire 5v5 team by using only Scatter Shot.
    -Also game is optimized badly which I can understand because it's free to play game.

..and much more. What I don't understand is why Drakensang team rising level cap and making new stuff when old needs fixing.

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello KANIMAX , good to see you back! The game has changed indeed:) you can ask your questions and express your opinions in Q&A Development Team Letter .

kind regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.