Hell mare, deleted, can i get another?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Krazydamage, Oct 21, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krazydamage

Krazydamage Forum Apprentice

I deleted my hell mare drop that I got because I didn't know it was required for fester mare. Can I get another somehow?

2. Shiladitya

Shiladitya Padavan

3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Support told me they can't retrieve such event items. Bogusness.

Maybe you'll get another in the next challenge. See event guide.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The Hell Mare is available from the RE chests ... you can get it again and again if you are doing those quests.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And I believe it may be available in the next challenge as a progress reward. It was not on the test server, but the official guide says it will be. I'm more prone to believe the wiki because it comes from the community and players know more about this game than the people who write the guides (as we've seen time and time again). Cross your fingers, but don't bank on it.

6. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Are you sure? I think it can be dropped only from a dark chest, which all of us finished, cutting us from re-opening it.

Both guides are correct. Our guider simply put the crafted horse as a reward, the icon is the missleading clue.

My solving would be 1x portal to Gnob's Cave and 650 draken for the normal horse.
    Can anyone confirm if Gnob is still selling it?

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can try ... if not available you can always buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.