Main Story Missions Gone?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WilbuGhost, Aug 14, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilbuGhost

WilbuGhost Forum Greenhorn

A few days ago when I was playing in the Heredur server I was in Varholm and when I came back to Kingshill my main story missions was gone and I've tried most things, starting the game over and restarting my computer but nothing works. I only have a couple of side missions left that are too high level and I can't progress any further. Is there a way to fix this?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

They can't just disappear.
    Do you have them in your quest tab or you can't see them on the map anymore (the marks)?
    If you can't see them on the map that is because you have probably raised few levels ... they are there ... you can't see them but they will be there when you click on NPC.
    If they are gone from your quest tab ... that is also impossible ... you have probably finished them.

3. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

First of all what level are you?

4. WilbuGhost

WilbuGhost Forum Greenhorn

No I cannot have finished them since I'm only level 26, the missions are gone from the quest tab and they are not appearing anywhere on the map.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Check your compendium and compare that to the wiki where it shows you the level you have to be to accept the various quests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.