Feedback Game in a wrong direction

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by LudiGrozd, Jul 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LudiGrozd

LudiGrozd Advanced

Hello all,
    I wanna clarify a few things first, I'm a PvE player and don't care about PvP or Leaderboards.
    I just wanna play with friends and make new ones, while having fun. My char level is 50 ATM.

I've started playing again after some time absence from the game, donno will I stay after Dragan event is over but for time being here I notice there is a heavy damage degradation when facing a 55lvl enemy, 5 level's higher then my level, I lose quite a bit of my damage, possible 30%-50% loss and thats a bit harsh. I find it very unfair since there are not a lot of players 50 level or lower, only a handful, most of the players that make up this game are 55 level, I know I can get there with my char but right now, it's very hard to play with my friends and I don't want them to carry me on the map or vs boss. The DSO Team should consider removing damage degradation vs enemy level, just make it more fun to play.

Other issue I have is entrance fee for maps, am fine with Boss having an entrance fee. The grind ruins the whole fun of playing the game, when you repeat same thing over and over again it gets a bit boring, sometimes am in game but am actually AFK, or am just staring at screen not knowing what to play 'couse am so bored from all the grind in the game, it just takes out all the fun aspect about the game. Please reduce the grind and make the game more enjoyable to play, for new and old players.

Last issues is, when my friends are not online I find very hard to find anyone to help me event where we all get the rewards and I play the entrance fee for all team. The issue here is there is to much competition in game for everything and that has taken a negative turn, now it looks like all out war in game, most of the players don't want to make new friend it's just competition, who can do better and than is so wrong, it's ruining the game. What you could do is make rewards for playing together, with new and old friend alike, it should be very good in game and promote friendship!

That it for now, Cheers!
    Lock it please, this is just
    my feedback.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You should level up to level 55 as soon as you can ... then you can play events and farm.

3. Erebus

Erebus User

Closed, best regards.

LudiGrozd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.