Why does no one like rangers?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ningo, Jul 6, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ningo

Ningo Forum Apprentice

Haven't played the game in a while tbh.Back in my days rangers were the strongest,then no one complained about them and now everyone says they're the weakest.I have a lvl 36 ranger and a lvl 43 spellweaver and I'm a free to play.Do you think a f2p ranger could work?
    Clearly I missed out on something so if someone could just enlighten me that would be great :)

2. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Personally dont think there is anything wrong with rangers. A while back they became the strongest archetype in the game, able to out tank even the DK's..... Now that that has changed to the favor of the DK again (somewhat)... many rangers are mad they cant tank like they used to. Even tho the ranger was never intended to be a tank, nor was the SM, but SM's can make as good a tank, if not a better tank, than the DK does. Thanks once again for R155... dumbest thing ever in DSO ...Seems the DSO Devs are having a hard time with class identification and class role within the game!

Thanks, Doc.

3. ehrence8191

ehrence8191 Forum Apprentice

Yes, you could if you build your toon right. You're still low level, simply upgrading and finding the right items will help you alot in pvp and pve. But around lvl 50 is where it gets tough. your choice which way you want tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.