Problem with login to the heredur server

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by thouvou000, Oct 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

I dont know if through the explorer i will have the same problem, but one thing is sure. I have been trying to log in to heredur and it keeps saying client is unavailable. Any other servers seems fine, which means only heredur has issues, for me at least. Can you tell me what the hell is going on?

P.S: I have cleaned the dso folder and redownloaded the game

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

It's working fine for me.Have you cleaned your registry yet? Do it first and if it doesn't work - try to disconnect all the cables and restart your router - best to switch it off and wait 15 minutes. If that doesn't help- try to use System Restore and bring your Win to an earlier point- for example yesterday.

3. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

Update*: i cannot play the game through the explorer as well. Believe it or not , even though is is on the iexplorer, it says: The client is currently unavailable. [EDIT]

Last edited by moderator: Oct 6, 2017
  4. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @thouvou000, are you still experiencing problems with this issue?, so far we didn't have any reports of Heredur misbehaving throughout the week, which leads me to think it was a "user side" issue, please let us know, best regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.