Bug with Q7 set(SM)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tins89, Oct 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tins89

tins89 Forum Apprentice

Hi,

I was doing few runs when I noticed that Q7 set is not giving me extra speed boost it supposed to give.
    Can any1 confirm? Or, just happening with me.

Check damage before boost.

[​IMG] https://imgur.com/a/WM4T6

Check damage and speed during boost.

[​IMG] https://imgur.com/a/iYym9

2. jamakoo

jamakoo Forum Apprentice

I have the same problem with my set on the dwarf. Curiously, Bigpoint denied all of a bug existing for this set when I reported it. They said it was tested and found completely functional.
    It's not the problem that the buff doesn't work, it's that it doesn't even trigger some times. That is, if you hit mobs with meteor/c14 rocket and another object is in the range (atleast that's what I heard in the german forum). As in hitting mobs & an obstacle on the map. Not sure, i didn't test that sufficiently.
    So far I didn't have problems with that on bosses though. Just on mob packs.

Edit: I saw you do indeed have the buff. For me the problem lies in that i don't even get so far.
    Funnily enough, you seem to have only a misunderstanding problem :D see, the speed buff only applies to Heavy Shot and is not displayed in the character menu. Try it out, you will have 6-7 shots in 1 bufftime.

3. tins89

tins89 Forum Apprentice

Ty...Didn't notice that.:(

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I get the same non triggering problem - however, I suspect it might be a "non hit" issue - are you sure you actually hit the opponent/monster?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.