Payment Problem

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by glesia, Dec 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glesia

glesia Advanced

so i bought delux premium for a month. didnt expect to get wings. now that the delux ran out i cant use the wing lol man.... what do the wings do that any other mount cant. dont make sense. so i now half to rebuy delux to use my wings. i paid for that allready. whats the use of putting items like this in delux. how much do the wings cost. bit ticked off. items that are unuasble might as well toss. dont buy delux. nuff said

2. "Deluxe Membership (Premium)
    With release 162 it is possible to upgrade your Premium membership and become a (Premium) Deluxe member.

Deluxe members have the followingicon next to their character’s name:

[​IMG]

On top of the regular Premium membership benefits Premium Deluxe members have the following additional benefits:
    • Droprate of Mystic Cubes increased by 100% (double than the average drop rate)
    • +20% to gained experience
    • -35% discount to costs for crafting on the workbench
    • 200 Andermant daily login bonus instead of 100
    • 20 additional item slots in the locker
    • Item upgrading costs reduced by 25%
    • Exclusive Epic Mount: Dragon Wings (can only be equipped by Premium Deluxe Members)"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.