lvl 40 starter and leveling

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DevRaiden, Jun 7, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DevRaiden

DevRaiden Forum Greenhorn

hi guys i would like to ask what u think is this fine for newbie lvl 40 and how to lvl up best from 40-50 :) [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  2. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Can't see the image...
    Btw, to level up fast, do quests to go to Andrakash and the others to get to teleportarium (Destructor dungeon), then go to PWs (if you already have a lv50 character), where you take big exp from mobs, or complete quests in Lor'tac

3. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Yup, re-upload the image, please... can't be seen.

Quests, mainly. And when you run out of them and need to level up for more, farm the highest map you can handle (some examples here include Thunder Crest upper loop full of mini-bosses or hunting Protectors/Guardians in Lor'Tac maps). Also, events and PWs if you can manage.

4. DevRaiden

DevRaiden Forum Greenhorn

wierd that image cant be show i see it when i upload it not sure whats wrong why link from one drive cant be show , i am at 44 lvl atm :) i think i did it well for first character , lvl 44 in 5 days playing i hope thats good, now i am at andracasch map if i spelled good ... :D its so hard there ... :O haha.. well cant wait to get 50 for first time ^_^

5. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Continue to complete quests there (exp points and also quite good andermant), then move to Lor'Tac ;)

MagicMoon89 likes this.
  6. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

The image works now, and I think you're doing well indeed. Continue with quests and Cloak/Banner missions and you should be fine. Your damage looks OK, though your defense could use a boost, so good luck upgrading HP, armor and resistances.

What I would like to especially point out is that you should start saving Ander for inventory expansions (you need to buy one single row first, then you can gather 10,800 and get 3 rows, cheaper than if you'd buy 3 single rows separately). You're almost lv45 and still only have the starting 3 rows? What have you been using your Andermant on, mate xD ? Best way to spend Ander for free players is for inventory and gems, but first: inventory. You'll need it to farm and store more stuff.

Good luck!

7. Hawkslayer

Hawkslayer Junior Expert

I would also find a couple items with lots of gem slots to hold your gems, so they are not filling up your limited inventory

MagicMoon89 and Morinphen like this.
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You should split it in two phases.
    On top of your premium bonus ... use the guild and group bonus ... plus use those books for xp + 1 hour 100% XP scroll
    1. 40-45 do all the quests until available ... when you run out of quests you will have to gring XP
    - 40-42 - Gorga Normal
    - 42-44 - Thunder Crest
    - 45 - Stalgard

2. 45-50
    With all of your XP bonuses above you should be able to do only the quests. Remember not to rush and skip the maps because you will have harder time later.
    If you run out of quests you can always grind XP in open maps like Nahuatlan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.