Wanting to play spell weaver, any tips?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SeraphimBrony, Jun 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeraphimBrony

SeraphimBrony Forum Greenhorn

Before anyone says, keep at range, I already know this. But what I need most is some help regarding equipment.

What's the best one handed weapon to use for when you first go into the wilderness areas? I don't want to rely on a slow staff, but i know i can use gems to speed them up, bu i would prefer a wand over a 2h staff.

2. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

you can't use gems anymore, they were removed from shops and drops. you can use runes..later.
    as for equipment. low levels are easy with dropped gear . you don't need anything fancy.
    in the 30s and up , enchantments like +dmg and +speed on weapon are a big inprovement in terms of faster farming/xp
    survivability is a pain on SW since they have the lowest hp.

so , shortly put, i would focus on dmg , speed and critical hits (both chance and then dmg.. high crit dmg with low crit hit chance is useless)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.