[Question] Level 42-45

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GodChronos, Sep 21, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

So I am trying to level up another DK of mine which is currently lvl 42 with almost 2/10 Bars.

Now I know gorga still gives kind of a nice amount of exp but she is boring as the underworld called "hell" to kill. So I thought maybe instead of doing the level 40+ quests at lvl 43 I will do them now since at lvl 44 I know a good place to farm so it doesnt matter at that level. I asked a friend and he told me he stopped farming gorga at level 42 but I am not sure that is the right approach.

so I am asking you if I should stop farming gorga and do the quests from lvl 42 or from lvl 43.

2. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

As Dragenstein said, it doesn't really matter whether you do the quests at 42 or 43.
    I would farm Gorga until 44 when there are no quests.

3. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

I know but I would like to make the grinding as shorter as possible. I wanted to know if I would do the quests of andrakach at lvl 42 than how close will I be to lvl 44?

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Think you can go up to unlocking Stalgard. The quest to open the door stops halfway if you're not lv44.

5. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

So if I do the quests now I will be able to unlock Stalgard? Because that is the only thing I care about.

6. Morinphen

You can do them now, yes. But you'll need to be lv44 to finalise that quest and open the door to Stalgard.

7. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

What I asked was: Is the amount of exp I will get from the quests be enough to get me to lvl 44 from lvl 42?

8. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

No. That wouldn't be enough. You will have to do some farming. But the farming will be minimal compared to the grinding that you will have to do post-45.

9. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Yeah but I already know in post-45 after the quests which get you to lvl 46-47 a good place for exp I dont hear people use.

10. Morinphen

What cdeepal said; it will most likely not be enough to just do the quests.
    And that would be? Nahuatlan? Name maps when talking about them (U also didn't name Stalgard in the first post :D); no secrets, LOL xD.

11. Morinphen

Oh, adding to the last comment... if you think the place is good for XP farm, but nobody uses/says they use it, it might not be that good xD, IDK. Just a thought. Anyhow, I guess an universal solution would be to grind the highest level map one can handle. In Lor'Tac, Protectors/Guardians give good XP points. Good luck in any case!
    Valid concern, but these things are no secret and have been widely discussed in the past xD, so they're already out. But I see where you're coming from; such a shame that we have to fear they will eventually ruin everything positive :(. After all, we've been getting that feeling with some very bad changes so far... eh, hope dies last, I guess... so hopefully it won't be the case.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.