Defeat the Undefeatables IX

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Apr 30, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can check our Wiki Guide

What is new in this version:
    - new Emote
    - new Pet
    - new Gem

[​IMG]

Regarding the Jewel of Timeless Rage ... I am bit disappointed because 6% critical damage is not what you expect in return from 15% critical damage. 2% attack speed is OK ... i was expecting that ... but I was expecting at least 7.5-8% critical damage not 6%.
    Such a shame they have to screw up every time.

mrmlja, ViktorG75, semen470 and 5 others like this.
  2. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

I was expecting 10% CD and 5% speed

Now lets take look at solstice star...it is 5 rage/... 1% hp and big one gives 10 rage/... and 5%hp...

3. Hyean

Hyean Forum Apprentice

Absolutely not satisfying. Those jewels are - let's say - kinda unique so it always takes time to collect even 3 of them. And then you receive something around +1 unit to stats.

4. RichMan

RichMan Active Author

Not worth combining them then. Why even bother combining them if you will lose more than half of your crit damage from them.

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Can be worth combining if you already have 5 or more. At some point we're gonna have toons with more than 10 of these.

5% speed is too much.

RichMan likes this.
  6. KellueéHazé

KellueéHazé Junior Expert

5% is too much ??????? How

7. MagicMoon89

MagicMoon89 Junior Expert

Ouch. Too bad there's no gem un-crafting.

8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

At some point veterans will have too many of these, discouraging new players from coming in. I mean, I have 5 of these first level jewels right now on my dk helmet and will do the event to get my 6th. Assuming 2 new jewels a year, at some point I'll have 4 or even 5 of these crafted gems. At 10%/5%, that will be a permanent 50% crit damage and 25% attack speed, which would more or less be impossible for a new player to catch. At 6% and 2%, I'll only have 30% and 10%, which is more manageable.

9. trakilaki

5% attack speed? :D :D
    you get 3% from 3 Jewels ... 2% is OK (as expected) ... but in the same time you get 15% critical damage from 3 Jewels and combining 3 makes you expect 10%. But like I said even 8% is OK.
    6% is lame.

mrmlja and Mario_Boss like this.
  10. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Well it is APP solution (ako prodje prodje :D)

I would be happy with 10% but 6%...i won't combine them

ViktorG75 likes this.
  11. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Please remember 10 is the max you can hold. With this implementation of combining it leads me to expect that this gem is going to be a staple gem for even progress rewards.

12. KellueéHazé

Ok well said , Fair enough ^_^

-- MERGED --

A bit more crit damage would help a lot, because you cant get crit damage on rings anymore I don't think , and you cant get crit damage on gloves anymore which REALLY sucks :/

Last edited by moderator: May 1, 2016
  13. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

:confused:
    Do you play the same game as me? Rings can have 8-17% crit damage per line. A ring could "easily" have 60-68% Crit damage after Crafting 2.0 comes out.

14. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

im not going to combine those gems...leave it as is....NOT intersested combining them ...i guess the person(developer) whose responsible for the result stat was not using his brain

15. KellueéHazé

Ah sorry, I just don't pay that much attention to rings anymore :) :( sorry

--MERGED--

I suggest you combine them, you can have 3 in your helmet.

Last edited by moderator: May 2, 2016
  16. _Baragain_

No big deal... here is the cheat sheet.

17. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

A pair of silly questions regarding this new iteration of the event for those of you who had the chance to play it in the test server: is Destructor (painful) still more powerful/harder to defeat than Balor like in the last one?, and, is the summoned Herald of the Anderworld inside the Balor boss fight still affected by that weird "sturdy" bug?, thanks in advance.

18. trakilaki

Everything is the same.
    Remember ... you don't have to fill Balor's rage and he will not spawn Herald.

19. _Baragain_

But keeping the rage down takes time and there are not many groups that patient. The up side is that once Herald spawns, he can't spawn again until after you kill him.

20. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Thanks for the reply, Traki, also that's exactly what I did the last event, I guess I'll also skip destructor as well, not worth the resources.

Easy when you're in a perfectly coordinated team of two :p

trakilaki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.