Crafting issues

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ^Alexdragon^, Dec 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^Alexdragon^

^Alexdragon^ Forum Apprentice

So, guys i am in a frustrating point here, crafting is kidding me, a million of try, nothing succed, i am here to ask u if happens the same to u, and any suggest if continue this insane game, quit or change way to try.

I want for result 2h axe with 3x incr dmg 1x dmg

ingredient 1 [​IMG] ingredient 2 [​IMG] + 2 junk, a lot of try nothing

from blue to purple also a lot of try:

item1 [​IMG] item2 [​IMG]+2junk = alot of try, nothing
    item3 [​IMG] item4 [​IMG]+2junk = alot of try, nothing

what u think is best way ? i am very disappointed and thinking to quit the game honestly, i am, not a kid and this inst anymore fun and when it become not fun is no more a game... any suggest, advice ? TY in advance to all,

Domenico.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

In some ways, you have better pieces than I do, and in others, worse. Really curious to how you ended up with that 4x %dam 2H sword.

I guess I would just keep trying to craft 2 of those 1 gold line blue axes into pinks with 2 gold lines. Do that twice and you'll have 2 extraordinary 2H axes with 2 gold %dam lines to use for leg crafting

3. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Yes agree with Nova.
    The best possibility is from the blue to get 2 pink 2/3.
    And when it comes to craft pink to leg.. accept only if got 2h axe with 3x incr dmg 1x dmg as you want.
    But I think you already know that and follow best possible way..

The workbench is a gamble table. One can enjoy and his/her orientation is the gamble process, another just don't.

4. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

Probabilities can be found here. If you put your 2 legendaries, chances for 3 acceptable lines on the output are at ~11% with 6 acceptable lines in the input, and at only 2.64% if only 4 input lines are considered acceptable - which doesn't include the odds yet for the desired 4th line (high absolute damage) and actually getting an axe when mixing weapon types.
    I think if I had your already very nice axe (first picture), i would stop crafting altogether or at least stop using junk items in the process.

Belei likes this.
  5. ^Alexdragon^

^Alexdragon^ Forum Apprentice

ty for ur advises, i am at 2 purples 2/3 after a lot of try, got a 3 golden lines but a random of only 80 dmg, i reverted... now i am searching for purples 2h axes in castel ravencaw hard and i have 12 mini bosses map, but after 10 12 completely inventary empty no 2h purples omg.....

6. Belei

Belei Forum Greenhorn

Hi, there!

On more than one occasion curiosity killed the cat. I crafted because the other option was to melt or sell due to the lack of space in my bag and I was in dire need of a better weapon.

F2P here, obviously, and a sloppy one.

Sometimes it would work and - Oh, God, what a bliss!

More often than not I would lose gold and then there is nothing left me to do but play. Just play. Free of any other thought but how to survive a map, as skillfully and patiently as I can. That's the part I love the most :)

Enjoy your game :)

.krom70. likes this.
  7. gun

gun Forum Great Master

In other situation you might have many of 2h purples but no gold/andermant to pay for craft. Consider your current situation as time to farm to gold/andermant for future craft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.