Feedback The most seriously problems in game:

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Nelias, Oct 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nelias

Nelias Someday Author

First i want to ask if and when bp plan to punish boters inpite of giving them rewards from pve leaderboard. On heredur server in TOP10 overall rank for warrior class, 7 of them were boters. For mage it was about 5 people in TOP 10. Same boters win every season and get clovers and andermant for free. I put some of them to firend list and they are offline maybe once per week for 10 min when they need update of win 10. These boter maked 26 mil points in q3 with just boting first map. In past many times i gived evidence to BP with some names of boters include pages and forums where is possible download bot program. Russia creator of one of the best bot program play with his warrior on grimmag server and he is always in TOP3 and bp do nothing about that. Now when group leadeboard are comming they will get double rewards without any effort so great job BP!!

And Best joke is our „ICM Raziel“ for cz-sk community. He promised to visit forum every Friday and answer some questions in his thread, but we can see him maybe once per 1,5 month. And do you want to know what he said about bot problems? He said nobody will check and ban boters account manually cause BP chaned policy and in central is too much bureaucracy to bring global solution like making system which find boters and script that give them ban after patch. And i forgot mention that he spoke badly about eng team cause you always post infos about patch or maitance sooner than cz-sk forum. Grimag server have ofen problems with stability so people asked him why we have always info later or absolutly miss any info? He said eng team is „bad“ (well he used even worst words) cause show informations sooner than other forums and he will complain about that to managment. And result is, that we still dont have any info and fi yes its late. Isnt that funny? This is only one company in whole world when employee can speak badly about own colleagues in front of custumers. :D Really cant understand what is happening in BP when it behave like this...Btw. dont have problem to post screen or link about his „great“ cosiderations. And if you ask me why im speaking about this on en forum, its because i doubt any feedback will arrive to his superiors if i write something in our forum or write to support.

Next my question is about hp gems for mage and dwarf..Why mage have worst value of hp gems when other class can make absolutly same dmg, crtiical rate and crit dmg like sw? Doesnt matter, that mage can attack with elemantal magic cause now is easier to get rezist runes than armor runes and the most pople have more diamonds than kyanite. Also mobs have same value of rezist and armor. Sacred and royal gems for sw give on 190HP and 240HP, whilts warriors gems give 264HP and 312HP. BP probably dont want money from peole, which play sw because why we shoud pay for something when other get for same money much more? Dk allready have in every item about 400 more hp, when you realize that he can for example use ring 240% hp to this item and 50% from hp runes, is 400+290%=1160 more hp in one item and we still didnt start to count how it look in final with global hp bonus. Now lets compare it with royal gems inside.. DK have 312*5=1560 and sw 240*5=1200 so differnce is 360 value for gems in one items. Now (400+360)+290%=2204!! Who will says they need it for tank infernals its still weak argument cause other classes also need play solo infernals for leaderboard and Dk also can use this hp in pvp.

Now im gonna talk about SW problems in pve.
    Bp severaly times ignore bugs and important problems so i have to ask severy times, when will be fix of low dmg bug for ice sphere? Im losing about 36k dmg with green ess every time, when i use that skill!! I sent to support all numbers include my stats how many deal to mobs with 50% def and how many it shoud be. This bug exist since bp added this skill to game dont you think 1 year or more is enought time to repair important bug? Who will retrun me all ess, that i wasted cause dev team isnt able to do their job well? Even if their repair it mage probably still will be the most weakness class for kill end bosses!! Our skill cost too much mana for average dmg. Lets talk about thunders for example it cost 60 mana or 50 with upgraded talent, but it deal only 250% dmg or 332% with electrifield. But i think is to much, when we consider that ranger can shoot 300% precise arrows for 30 concetration or free spam of EA with q7 bow. Will be fair if thunder cost 40 mana. Next problem is how slowly is meteor and thunder these skills were maked on lvl40 they keep them withot upgrade till now, but now we dont have lvl40 where all players had max 10-15% run speed. Now we have lvl55 where we have players wit 70% run speed and mini bosses with fury rage run boost and immunity to stuns. Bp shoud try play own game and try to land direct hit with thunder to boter war with crazy run speed and fast walking mini boss with immunity. Dev team shoud give to this skill normal speed cause now we must waste points do decrese time impact so we are using rare points for nonsense. Why bp for 3 points talent dont give 40% change to cancel cooldown, then we could farm with q7 set like other classes. Even now we have longers q7 dmg boost but our skills cost too much mana and we need use mind control and vortex and both cost mana so during 9 sec we hit less amount of ice sphere or thunders than ranger shoot EA or dk hit smash during 2-3 sec. Anyway stil dont know why skill like meteor with 400% dmg +200% burning must have 1 min cooldown, when ranger have 500% skill without cooldown. We have skill like destruction with 750% but that skill have about 2,5 sec animation and during that time ranger with 2 speed can spam 6x EA. Its ridiculous when full royal mage with 4x gold crafted items kill boss slower than 1year old dwarf acc with average stats.
    Here we can see video how EDIT DK kill inf2 boss within 16 sec, so can anyone show me a SW, that kill any inf2 boss for 20 sec?

Next time i want to speak about pvp but i think its enough for now.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 11, 2017
    rcch likes this.
  2. Oessian

Oessian Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hello Nelias,

Could you provide links to where ICM Raziel posted regarding information about bots and said bad things about our EN Forum team please?

We will need to look into this but need proof of this happening, without links to it we cannot do anything.

Thank you,
    ICM Oessian

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Hp gems give lower hp to mages, but mages have higher value in rubies

4. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Hmm i dont bellieve this is accurate.A royal ruby of qaizah gives 60 dmg for both classes...a sacred one 48 for both and so on.

No they cant.Mages and warriors can reach similar dmg (which is a mistake imo) but a warrior can stay and tank a boss and do dmg continuously while the mage cant tank anything on infernal 1-2 or under.The mage has to run and attack, and repeat this until boss is dead and here is where the mage loses a lot of time compared to the warrior.The only way to fix this is either to increase the dmg of the mage by a lot or lower the warrior's dmg by a lot.Until that is done u cant really match the speed of a warrior on bosses as a mage.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  5. Nelias

Nelias Someday Author

you can see this is official screen from my forum so forgive me another language, but you can simply understand numbers. And only hp gems for ranger and warrior are different. But well between ranger and mage is little diffrence.
    http://postimg.cz/i/kRmeU

As you wish..
    Here is link:
    http://cs.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/...international-community-manager.62610/page-18
    and here is screen:
    http://postimg.cz/i/kRKFx
    in first post a player asked him why Bp dont check accounts manually if they have problem witrh atutomatic detection of boters. And an answer was:
    unfortunately not everybody who work in support is honest person. Some people in another DSO game had offcial bussines when they were selling items to players, which were willing to pay for it. And result is there is nobody who would check reported bot acc and current policy of company is that we wont do anything manually.."
    in second post in fact is:
    Some people would like to solve problems but they simply cant cause in bp is crazy bureaucracy..

edit.
    next screen and link with board admin:
    http://cs.bigpoint.com/drasaonline/board/threads/vesemir-board-administrator.64032/page-2
    http://postimg.cz/i/kRtmV

he said you guys do one big chaos and player was angry cause 2 people who translated patch notes got black points and their post were moved to spam and we had no offical patchotes like other forums. Also Team leader jairo admit that she have locked some options in admin console cause some menbers of old team were corrupted so its not definitly about another game.. And worst thing is. inpite of solving problems and bugs you just care what about you guys said people from another forum..thats also bad...and board admin just repeat what he heard from ICM and TM anyway...

6. Oessian

Oessian Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Thank you Nelias,

As stated in his post he said in brackets it was another game and not DSO. And it is true there were issues with another game where some made a business out of it by selling items using Admin tools under the radar. So all in all Raziel didn't say anything wrong there nor did he mention the EN Team specifically.

Regarding Vesemir, nothing wrong was said either.

The only reason I can think of is that all official announcements are received in English, so we are able to post things quicker since we do not need to translate anything.

Please be careful when naming and accusing people as this can cause unnecessary damage to all involved.

Thanks,
    ICM Oessian

7. Nelias

Nelias Someday Author

what about boters which allready won 3 times 1st place and get horrible amount of clovers and andermant?
    So you think moderators were right when they punished players and moved their post to spam even when they did some effort and they correctly translated patch info? when last time was maintance of grimag server we didnt get info later cause translatte, we simply didnt get any info..And im curious how bp want keep this game, when boters dont need pay anything except deluxe and they make royal gems for free. Hereder and werian is full of boters from turkey and grimag server is full of russia boters..

Is obvious, that war can do nonstop dmg cause tank a boss, you dont have to even mention it but ranger and dwarf dont need tank and they still kill boss faster than mage..Even if mage can tank and heal then what ?He would spam 3 thunders and need restore mana just look how many smash did warrior in short time.. Ranger with 2 speed spam 6x EA with 150% q7 buff. i was playing mortis with ranger, that was lucky and didnt get 5 times cooldown on net..so in short time he was able spam 30x500% buffed skill..

rcch likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.