New to Gaming and ...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Valdost, Oct 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valdost

Valdost Forum Greenhorn

Friends i am new to gaming the likes of this game and am missing a lot when it comes to ensuring i am strong enough to last in quests etc. Here is a list of what i do not know and need to know. please.

How do i properly use the skills ?
    How do i know what inventory i can and should add gems too ?
    How do i earn wisdom points ?

Any and all tips are so very needed.

2. Beldak

Beldak Regular

Dronemonger and _Baragain_ like this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

To address some of your specific questions, here you go.

Using skills is all about trial and error. Try out the different skills and get a feel for how they work. Then, put a little thought into it and think of combinations that may be helpful to maximize your damage or crowd control. As you level up, keep experimenting until you get the hang of the new skills. Once you reach level 50, check out some videos of your character class doing some game play on youtube for more ideas.

Inventory space is limited and expensive to upgrade, so only keep what you need. Potions, essences, lock picks, and realm frags are all examples of consumable items that it is a good idea to keep on hand for when you need them, but other than that, save your space for farming while you are working on the quests.

Gems are great because you can reuse them and constantly improve them as you play more. I'd put them in whatever items you have so that you don't have any empty space. Once you get higher level, you may want to think about putting certain kinds of gem in certain kinds of items to make things more organized, but I wouldn't worry about that for now. The only exception to that is the rubies. Always put them in your weapon, even now. All the best weapons will have "% increased damage on this item" which will increase the damage you get from the rubies that you use on those items.

You can earn some wisdom points as drops from monsters, but you will get the most wisdom points from completing the daily challenges. Look at the last tab on the quest menu and see what you need to do to get the books.

Good luck, and happy gaming!

Dronemonger, Morinphen and Beldak like this.
  4. knifesss

knifesss Forum Apprentice

Kill everything, you never know what will drop.
    Have fun! Join a guild and make friends, that seems to be a key part of the fun element.
    Have fun it's just a game and a good one at that so go and kill monsters the filthy low life beings deserve to die.

Dragonnns and Beldak like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.