55 lv skiils

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dakness421, Mar 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dakness421

Dakness421 Forum Greenhorn

Since there are no new skills for lv 55 yet i spent some time thinking over some ideas and here are the results:
    PASSIVES !!!!!
    Each passive will contain unique ability for each class (spellweaver for example will have 1 mana free ability every time his mana is replenished to full) and 3 talents same for every class, something like 5% (cooldown ; move speed ; drop rate) but you can chose only one.

If passives are not the solution... then i have a new skill as well. Again for the spellweaver, since there are fire, water, lighting, and dark spells i thought we could add an air spell. Giant tornado twice the range of the singularity that deals some symbolic damage (like 50%) over couple of seconds and pulls everything in it's range towards the center (maybe the movement speed in the tornado could be slowed for 30-40%).

Sorry if my English is not good enough, or if the idea is just pile of shit, those were my 2 pm thoughts and i wanted to share them :)

2. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

not bad ideas but i think the devs already have something cooking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.