New pvp mode

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Skuter468, Sep 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skuter468

Skuter468 Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone :) I tought about an idea that would be really good. What if we had a pvp game mode where everyone's stats, items are the same. Then we could really test our skills not only you payed more to get better at pvp or who played more. Many player's complain about overpowered people who one shot you or you dont do any damage to them, so that new pvp mode could be a way out of this. Would be nice if you could challenge player's all around dracania to go 1v1, 3v3, 5v5 and 6v6. In my opinion that would be much better then when you added 6v6. What do you think? :)

2. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

That's not gonna happen, there is a reason why people pay and why prems and other money benefits exist.
    It's the idea of "I pay or waste my whole life to win game".

3. gun

gun Forum Great Master

All kind of players are being in one bucket. Changing the bucket shape only scramble what inside it.
    Being one specific bucket mostly will filter anything that does not fit in.
    Morphing into several buckets mostly will accommodate things. But they will never able to be mixed in again.
    The split will affect to overall gaming experience, of course for their income also.

That's by far I can think of.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Sure why not ... fair right?
    BUT only if:
    1. everyone has same PC configuration
    2. everyone has same mouse and keyboard
    3. everyone has same internet speed
    4. everyone has same lag
    5. everyone has same gadgets and tables/chairs
    6. everyone has same eye vision and reflexes
    7. etc ...
    Only then we can talk about "Fair conditions".
    That is why scientists tend to experiment in vacuum.
    It is always the experience that makes the difference ... it goes hand in hand with knowledge. He who plays more/longer knows more because of the longer experience. You can have a fight between two players with same everything mentioned ^ above ... the one with more experience will win most of the time.
    Why the ancient philosophers are depicted as old wise men?
    Because it is the way it is ... you live and learn from the experience ... the more you live the more you know.

5. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

I think you'll agree that these things are beyond even the developer's control Traki.;)

I personally like the idea. It could be combined with an idea I've seen suggested in another thread, to challenge
    any player to a duel, via the right-click context menu*. After doing this you could choose whether to make
    the challenge 'standard' or 'balanced'(i.e. as suggested above). This would at least settle most noob\payer arguments
    once and for all.

*steps would have to be taken to ensure this wasn't abused to farm honour. Maybe make such challenges exempt
    from honour rewards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.